Our website address is: https://wkff.org
Here at the Wall KNIGHTS Family Foundation, we are committed to respecting your privacy and creating trustworthy relationships. When you access or use our service, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- We use technologies like cookies , web beacons, or unique device identifiers to identify your computer or device so we can deliver a better experience. Our systems also log information like your browser, operating system and IP address.
- We also may collect personally identifiable information that you provide to us, such as your name, address, phone number or email address. With your permission, we may also access other personal information on your device, such as your phone book, calendar or messages, in order to provide services to you. If authorized by you, we may also access profile and other information from services like Facebook.
- Our systems may associate this personal information with your activities in the course of providing service to you (such as pages you view or things you click on or search for).
- We do not knowingly contact or collect personal information from children under 13. If you believe we have inadvertently collected such information, please contact us so we can promptly obtain parental consent or remove the information.
- We do not use or collect your precise geographic location.
- You can sign into your account to see or delete any personally identifiable information we have stored, such as your name, address, email or phone number. You can also contact us by email to request to see or delete this information.
- We remove personally identifiable information (such as your name, address, email or phone number) and other preferences associated with your account promptly after you delete your account. We may retain other data indefinitely.
- We do not share personally identifiable information (such as name, address, email or phone) with other companies. We do not allow advertising companies to collect data through our service for ad targeting.
- We take reasonable steps to secure your personally identifiable information against unauthorized access or disclosure. We encrypt transmission of data on pages where you provide payment information. However, no security or encryption method can be guaranteed to protect information from hackers or human error.
- Information we collect may be stored or processed on computers located in any country where we do business.
If you have any questions or concerns about our privacy policies, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org